Saturday, January 3, 2009

New weight loss challenge at Oscraps

Okay, so as I am sitting on the deck of a lake side restaurant I am bombarded with all of these gorgeous people cruising by and docking their boats. I'll admit it I was jealous. I don't need to be a barbie doll or model thin, just not jiggly.

It seems that 3 kids in 3 years and the fact that I have hit 30 has impacted my body's metabolism...ability to pass on sweets...and desire to be more active.

Since it's a new year, what better way than to become more healthy. I have 6 1/2 months to get it together. That is to stop the jiggle feast that is my arms and disarm the saddle bags that have become my thighs.

Oscraps has started a challenge of sorts where each week they will post 2 new health inspired challenges and also conduct weekly weigh-ins. One of the assignments is to take photos of yourself from the front, back, and both sides, plus take measurements and figure out your BMI. ( I will do that later today). The second assignment is to work out for I believe 30 minutes 3 times a week. Hopefully, I will be able to scoot over to the gym later today.

I will come back later and update as to my progress.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

You can do it, hon! Looking forward to doing this weight loss journey with you! :) {HUGS}

Stephanie said...

you can do it! We're all in this together....*randomly bursts into song*