Saturday, January 3, 2009

Week 1 Assignement Pics

One of our first assignments at Oscraps is to take pics of ourselves in all of our glory. Okay at least full body shots. I gotta admit, I was a bit dismayed at the shot of my back end. I haven't really had a need for that angle of a pic so it was kind of like "where did that come from and why is it following me?" LOL

Hopefully, I will be coming back in 12 weeks with less of me to show you!





Oh, and my BMI is 29.4. 30 is considered obese! Yikes...my goal is to get down to 175 which would put me down to the weight I was when I got married and is considered a healthy weight per BMI.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

heh just stopping in. Good for you putting up your pics!!!

oh and just a side note, I love your hair!!! that's a great style. looks good even just behind your ears like that, I am so jealous!!!

Clara said...

I had the exact same feeling when I saw my pics. Amazingly though one of the side pics affected me more when I saw how far out my back end stuck out. Thanks for putting pics up. I think having our pics up will be a bigger motivator for ourselves. We'll see.

Stephanie said...

SAme here about the photos. It was like coming out of denial.

Alyce said...

I saw that you joined my challenge over on your 2 Many Good Books, 2 Little Time blog. Thanks for joining the challenge!

For some reason I am unable to comment on your posts there, and I thought I'd let you know. When I click on the comment link it just reloads the page, but doesn't give a comment box or anything.